Straight up, here’s our take on your privacy (no legalese hockus pokus here)
- We will never, absolutely NEVER, sell your personal information. I hate that stuff, and will not stand for it. We’re not here to make money.
- We will only ask for your personal information when you enter a Build Challenge. And then, we actually ask for a LOT of information. We do this for several reasons:
- To collect demographics on our own contest participants
- For our own use in advertising participants’ websites
- For our own use in contacting participants
- To supply requested participant demographic information to our sponsors and potential sponsors (no names or personal information is supplied here)
- To supply requested participant demographic information to fellow woodworking podcasts (no names or personal information is supplied here)
- Personal contact information will be given to sponsors of Build Challenges for the sole purpose of delivering prizes to the winners. Only the winner’s information of a sponsor’s prize will be relayed, not the entire information list of all contestants.