- You may enter only one project.
- Your project must satisfy all of the requirements of the Challenge to be eligible.
- By entering, you verify that your entry is your own creation (Note: TheSawdustChronicles.com is NOT responsible for monitoring authenticity).
- Entry is currently open and ends on Oct 1, 2009 at 12 AM CST. No entries application emails will be accepted after Oct 1, 2009 at 12 AM CST (that’s midnight folks!).
- Judging will begin on Nov 1, 2009 and conclude by Nov 15, 2009. Winners will be announced accordingly.
- Award recipients will be required to provide their mailing address in order to receive their Awards. Please allow extra shipping time for international winners.
- Award recipients will be required to submit a digital photo of themselves with their prize and the winning project. Our sponsors may want to add your picture and story to their own website(s).
- Your project must be donated to a recognized charity or non-profit, or it must benefit the wildlife in your area (pets do not qualify as wildlife). If you have questions about the validity of your chosen project’s recipient, please contact us.
- Wildlife projects do not need to be donated. If you choose, the project can reside on your own property.
- Your project must be approved by The Sawdust Chronicles. Please send us an email about the project and its intended recipient before beginning the project.
- There are no restrictions on materials used or boardfeet of lumber for this Challenge.
Examples of Non-profits, Charities, and Wildlife projects
- Non-Profit Organizations: Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Campfire Boys & Girls, 4H, local Police or Fire Department, etc.
- Charity: Churches, Synagogues, Mosques, Hospitals, SHARE Program, etc.
- Wildlife Projects: Bird colonies, Bat houses, Backyard beehives, etc.
TheSawdustChronicles.com reserves the right to amend the rules at any time in case unanticipated circumstances arise.
TheSawdustChronicles.com is not responsible for authenticity of entries and/or voting outcome.
The Sawdust Chronicles reserves the right to use all media associated with this contest at The Sawdust Chronicles discretion. This includes digital photos of entries and/or contestants, all artwork contributed by or displayed on TheSawdustChronicles.com, and all associated articles, video and audio files.
The Sawdust Chronicles, contest sponsors, contributors and supporters claim no responsibility for the actions of contestants within the contestants’ shops or the shops of others. Please woodwork safely and responsibly. Always wear necessary safety equipment while woodworking.